Want to learn about real estate investing & tools we and other successful real estate entrepreneurs use? We will do deep dive weekly in a topic as well as open Q&A. Calls will be recorded and put into the private Facebook Group.
Easy Button REI was put together to have a one stop shop for real estate professionals to come and learn anything from the basics & advance levels of wholesaling & land lording, but also the tools and services used to make the business run doing them.
In this course we will learn:
- Marketing Prospect List (Discounts for Our Members)
- Direct Mail (Best Rates and Service Out There)
- Skip Tracing (What is it and who we use)
- Ringless Voicemail - RVM (Tracking & Reporting Can’t Be Matched @ 4.5 Cents a Drop)
- Managing Seller List (List Stacking to See Multiple Levels of Motivation)
- CRM (Tracking Your Sellers/Properties, Notes, Your Network, all in one area with Mobile App available)
- Follow Up (Over 50% of our deals come from follow up)
- Websites (up and running a fully functional website for sellers, buyers, company credibility, or listing the same day)
- Repair Estimator (What if you knew what to offer based on local numbers to repair items as you walk through and had access via an app on your phone?)
- Comparable Sales & Nationwide MLS (What if you had access to MLS data and were able to pull comps for all markets & you can pull list as well?)
- And more! See Course Curriculum Below…
Don & Amy own a real estate company, a brokerage firm and Easy Button REI together despite living 2,000 miles apart. Don prefers the technical side and Amy prefers anything but the technical stuff. So it works. Amy has been a real estate attorney for twenty years and an investor for seventeen years. She has bought and sold every kind of property imaginable, including single family homes, gas stations and a funeral home, to small and large apartment buildings. Don is a self taught automator, systems, and process implementer. After working in the construction industry within the large custom home building, he served and retired from the United State Marine Corps. He also runs REI Automation Squad.